Rithesh sir-The mentor who guides and supports me in my achievement!

 

 

 Rithesh sir-The mentor who guides and supports me in my achievement!


 

गुरू ब्रह्मा गुरू विष्णु गुरु देवो महेश्वरा|
गुरु साक्षात परब्रह्म, तस्मै श्री गुरुवे नमः||

A Guru is not just someone who teaches in a classroom. Those who have guided for just one moment in life, those who have taught something small are also Gurus. A suitable guide to guide a person in life is Guru for that person.Thus we can give several interpretations of the position Guru. But only Guru's position is the greatest position. Everyone should respect that position. Last year on this auspicious day of Guru Purnima, I started the initiative of introducing and paying respect to my Guru. I would like to introduce you to my mentor who have guided me through my engineering education these year, recognized my hidden talent and encouraged me.

The great guru(teacher) whom I want to introduce is Mr. Rithesh Pakkala Sir. After I joined Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, one day the students of the respective branches were assigned a mentor. I am a student of Information science and engineering branch. So when students were sorted and assigned to all the lecturers of this department, I got Mr. Rithesh Pakkala sir as my mentor.When Rithesh sir met all of his mentees including for the first time he asked for our introduction. Then he also gave his introduction. Another fact is that he is a senior student of Sahyadri College. He is also the best ranked student in the college. Before I joined Sahyadri College, I developed a habit of writing articles and used to write on my Facebook page. When I was studying in my first year I got the idea of ​​opening a blog page and publishing my articles on it, I used to share the link of those articles on my WhatsApp status. Rithesh sir, who used to read all the articles I wrote after noticing them, when I entered the second year of engineering studies, he was happy with my writing style and told me that I should write an article about the branch entry program of the department.I agreed to that. He was very happy to see it. I got good response to that article I wrote also, I got recognition in college. Starting from there, the practice of writing articles and reports related to some program held in the college, NSS camp has continued till now. The root cause of all this is my mentor Rithesh sir. I am not big enough to talk about Rithesh sir, I don't have that ability also. However, Rithesh sir is a disciplined soldier, either student or a lecturer,he speaks with respect to everyone. He is the mentor who trains the students properly. Ritesh sir is also a sportsman. A great cricketer too.He is the highest run-scoring batsman in the ISPL 2022 edition of our department's cricket tournament held last year. There are too many to say. 

It was my duty to recognize him as he identified a small talent that I had and nurture it. Rithesh sir will guide any student if he goes to him. So I decided to write an article about Rithesh sir on Guru Purnima this year. Which day could be better to pay tribute to Mahan Guru than Guru Purnima? On this auspicious Guru Purnima I wish all my Gurus "Happy Guru Purnima" and pay tributes to all of them.

||श्री गुरुभ्यो नमः||

 

Comments

Popular Posts

ಸಾಧನೆಯ ಪಥದಲ್ಲಿ "ಕೀರ್ತಿ"ಯನ್ನು ಪಡೆದ "ಪ್ರಸಾದ"

"MINDS"-The Association Day!

ನೆಚ್ಚಿನ ಗುರುಗಳ ಹುಟ್ಟುಹಬ್ಬ! ಮಕ್ಕಳ ಪಾಲಿನ ರಾಜ ಈ "ಭರತ"

ಮಂಗಳೂರು-ವಾರಣಾಸಿ ರೈಲು ಆರಂಭಿಸಲು ರೈಲು ಬಳಕೆದಾರರಿಂದ ಮನವಿ,ವ್ಯಕ್ತವಾದ ಉತ್ತಮ ಸ್ಪಂದನೆ! ರೈಲಿನ ಅಗತ್ಯತೆಯ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಮಾಹಿತಿ

ಕಾಲೇಜಿನಲ್ಲಿ ನಡೆದ ನಮ್ಮ ವಿಭಾಗದ ಹೀಗೊಂದು ಭರ್ಜರಿ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮ!