Welcome to my blog!


 Hello everyone,

I am Shreekara from Puttur,a town in Dakshina Kannada district of South Indian state Karnataka. I had interest in Yakshagana,a folk art of Coastal Karnataka, so I started to learn "Chende","Maddale" which are the musical instruments used in Yakshagana and then Yakshagana Natya. Finally, I landed up where I became proud to tell the meanings of songs of Yakshagana and while I was in high school, inspired by my Kannda teacher, I started writing essays. During 2020 lockdown time, I worked in BIMN News as social media head and editor which improved my writing skills and finally I started writing articles, essays in my facebook page.I also run my own youtube channels "B Shreekara" and "Shreekara 1009" where I upload travel videos, yakshagana videos.I got good responses and finally one day in my college, my lecturer suggested me to open my blog. So, today after taking decision I am opening my blog page with the name "Shreek 1009" where I will be writing articles related to the books I read, reviews of movies I watched, books I read, travel experiences etc most in Kannada language and if possible in English also. I hope you will enjoy my blogs and I request your support and help me grow this page.

Thank you

Comments

Popular Posts

ಸಾಧನೆಯ ಪಥದಲ್ಲಿ "ಕೀರ್ತಿ"ಯನ್ನು ಪಡೆದ "ಪ್ರಸಾದ"

"MINDS"-The Association Day!

ನೆಚ್ಚಿನ ಗುರುಗಳ ಹುಟ್ಟುಹಬ್ಬ! ಮಕ್ಕಳ ಪಾಲಿನ ರಾಜ ಈ "ಭರತ"

ಮಂಗಳೂರು-ವಾರಣಾಸಿ ರೈಲು ಆರಂಭಿಸಲು ರೈಲು ಬಳಕೆದಾರರಿಂದ ಮನವಿ,ವ್ಯಕ್ತವಾದ ಉತ್ತಮ ಸ್ಪಂದನೆ! ರೈಲಿನ ಅಗತ್ಯತೆಯ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಮಾಹಿತಿ

ಕಾಲೇಜಿನಲ್ಲಿ ನಡೆದ ನಮ್ಮ ವಿಭಾಗದ ಹೀಗೊಂದು ಭರ್ಜರಿ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮ!